Happy Friday! The welcome wagon of the weekend has arrived, and it's time to unwind and relax from the hectic week. Belle of the Ball is a great-tasting cocktail that is sure to impress even the most discerning palate! You can find this recipe along with many others in my book, 'Soirée Entertaining with Style.'
Belle of the Ball
- Mint leaves (for ice cubes)
- Ginger beer
- 16 ounces Belle de Brillet, a pear liqueur
- 1½ ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Sprigs of mint (for garnish)
- 8 stemless wineglasses
1. Fill ice cube trays with water and add mint leaves. Freeze overnight.
2. To serve individual drinks, fill a stemless wineglass half full with ginger beer and add 2 ounces Belle de Brillet.
3. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to taste and 2 or 3 large mint ice cubes.
4. Serve garnished with a sprig of mint.