- Furniture and Furnishings
- Lamps, Shades, Lighting & Hardware
- Home Accessories
- Tabletop & Entertaining
- Art & Mirrors
- One of a kind, Antique, & Vintage, Finds
- Outdoor Furniture & Garden
- Books & Gifts
- Interior Design & Decorating Consultation
- Capsule Clothing Collection
- The Ocean Reef Collection. Judith Ripka by Danielle Rollins
- Samples & Specials
Handwoven Iraca Palm Tree Placemat
Enhance your table setting with these whimsically woven Iraca Palm Tree placemats to put a little bit of the tropics on your tabletop no matter where they are. These placemats are one of our Shop Danielle Rollins best sellers because they are perfect for any and all occasions!
These stunning and unique placemats are made by artisans from Usiacurí, a vibrant town on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Using a traditional technique that has been passed down through generations, the process begins by shaping a wireframe, over which they weave intricate patterns with Iraca palm. The result is an exceptionally detailed work of art that will elevate any table setting.
Item 100% handmade from natural fibers. Please allow for any color and sizing variations, or natural imperfections created during the hand making process.