- Furniture and Furnishings
- Lamps, Shades, Lighting & Hardware
- Home Accessories
- Tabletop & Entertaining
- Art & Mirrors
- One of a kind, Antique, & Vintage, Finds
- Outdoor Furniture & Garden
- Books & Gifts
- Interior Design & Decorating Consultation
- Capsule Clothing Collection
- The Ocean Reef Collection. Judith Ripka by Danielle Rollins
- Samples & Specials
Handwoven Caracol Iraca Multi Placemat
Transform your table with these vibrant, handwoven Caracol Iraca Multi placemats that are the perfect accent accessory. We love to pair these placemats with our Bamboo Dinner Plate and Daisy Coaster. These placemats are a Shop Danielle Rollins best seller because it brings a colorful vibe to your eating space!
These stunning and unique placemats are made by artisans from Usiacurí, a vibrant town on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Using a traditional technique that has been passed down through generations, the process begins by shaping a wireframe, over which they weave intricate patterns with Iraca palm. The result is an exceptionally detailed work of art that will elevate any table setting.
Item 100% handmade from natural fibers. Please allow for any color and sizing variations, or natural imperfections created during the hand making process.