1. Sign me up for this one baby! How sweet would it be to receive this with a bangle or a bauble tucked inside!? #clever
2. Talk about deeeee-vine!!!! These fabulous shoes are guaranteed party fun to keep you on your toes and dancing the night away!
3. This is THE knock around jacket! From dropping the kids off at school to going to the grocery store or barn or walking your dog, you will love this and wear this. I wear mine all the time.
4. While you are writing your Valentine a romantic note, wouldn’t it be lovely to be working in a beautifully scented room? Here’s the answer!
5. I don’t love going to a crowded restaurant for a holiday so I prefer to stay in where I can always get my favorite table! Make it easy and have a romantic dinner in front of a roaring fire instead—with the meal delivered straight to you! So much more romantic!
6. Who doesn’t love flowers in the dead of winter? Why not give a beautiful vase and some flowers picked up at the grocery store once a week? The gift that keeps on giving!
7. What is more perfect for Valentine’s Day than a love bracelet? Of course, Cartier has THE one.
8. Kick up your heels with a new pair of Hunter boots! And what’s more fun than walking in the rain in red ones?
9. Everyone loves a new lipstick! Of course, Nars makes the very best … lipstick!
10. For little romantic conversation starters…
11. Of course, your dog needs a Valentine, too! Wouldn’t he love a new bed? And I am crazy about anything Hudson Bay striped don’t you know, hint hint!
12. Start Valentine’s Day with special heart stoneware for breakfast! Who could resist waffles with strawberries served on these? How about in bed?
13. Going on a trip? You need this shocking pink jewelry case! Of course, it also comes in black, navy, and sapphire blue, too.
14. Nothing beats the look and feel of cashmere! Imagine curling up with a good book wrapped in this luscious blushing colored cozy wrap!
BONUS: Of course, you know I couldn’t just limit it to fourteen! We’ve all read and loved Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and now she has just published a new book, which is a continuation of her first Best Seller. It’s a perfect read (and inspiration!) for a day when you are snowed in!