- Furniture and Furnishings
- Lamps, Shades, Lighting & Hardware
- Home Accessories
- Tabletop & Entertaining
- Art & Mirrors
- One of a kind, Antique, & Vintage, Finds
- Outdoor Furniture & Garden
- Books & Gifts
- Interior Design & Decorating Consultation
- Capsule Clothing Collection
- The Ocean Reef Collection. Judith Ripka by Danielle Rollins
- Samples & Specials
Handwoven Iraca Seashells Placemat
Bring a fresh update to your table decor with our Handwoven Iraca Seashells placemat. We love to pair this placemat with our Belle Ile Shell Glasses and Natural Iraca Woven Shell Napkin Holder. These stylist coastal placemats placemats are a Shop Danielle Rollins customer favorite because they will transform your table into a seaside
These stunning and unique placemats are made by artisans from Usiacurí, a vibrant town on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Using a traditional technique that has been passed down through generations, the process begins by shaping a wireframe, over which they weave intricate patterns with Iraca palm. The result is an exceptionally detailed work of art that will elevate any table setting.
This item is 100% handmade from natural fibers. Please allow for any color and sizing variations, or natural imperfections created during the hand making process.