Norvegr Standard Collection Down Duvets
- Pure Masurian White Goose Down, 100% Down.
- Non-commercially available quality, but a good quantity is secured for 2021
- Fill power 900+, topping the scale
- Mignificent cling.
- Among the largest densest down clusters obtainable, trapping incredible amounts of air.
- Insulating, moisture transportation and temperature regulating abilities in the extremes.
- Available in summer, all year, winter and polar weights.
- Ten-year guarantee - Can be restored back to its original shape and be as good as new, with the guarantee extended another ten years.
What makes these duvets so luxurious?
The purity of the down inside our Premium Plus Collection duvets is 100 %. In other words, there are no feathers inside. The fill power of the Masurian down in these duvets top the scale at 900+. This is higher than one gets when dealing with commercially available qualities of down.
These are our very best goose down duvets. Made with our signature channel construction, these duvets provide a balance between insulation and breathability that is second to none for a goose down duvet. You keep a perfectly even and supremely comfortable temperature all night long. Moreover, these duvets are so light that going to bed underneath them feels like sleeping under a warm cloud.
What sort of down are they filled with?
Norvegr’s Premium Plus Collection duvets are filled with snow white down from the Masurian Goose. It is a no-commercially available quality, but a we have secured a good amount of it for 2021.
What other key features do these duvets have?
Filled in a channel constructed duvet casing made from the finest batiste, 100 % Egyptian cotton: The seams are hidden inside the casing on three sides, and there is no stitching.
Instead, we use baffle walls between the channels, to make sure that the down reaches everywhere inside the casing. This way, the duvet is equally as thick all the way through the channels, and you will not have any cold spots against your body.