Pair of Vintage Maitland Smith Two Door Tessellated Cabinets
First established in 1979 as a source for high-quality 17th and 18th century reproductions such as Chippendale-style mahogany dining suites, Maitland – Smith soon grew to offer a wide variety of antique and vintage-style furniture and accessories. Maintaining a fidelity to original inspirations, Maitland – Smith utilizes the same fine materials as the originals, including bronze, brass, porcelain, leather and gilt. Further, the brand has come to be known for its use of exquisite artistry, with many of its offerings featuring elaborate marquetry, intricate wood carving and hand-painted decoration — all completed using time-honored techniques and processes. Today, Maitland – Smith has continued to innovate through more modern-inspired collections as well as partnerships with top designers, such as Celerie Kemble, Tony Duquette and Susan Hable Smith.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Tessellated wood cabinet with ebonized wood frame and a clear lacquer finish.
- Fitted with adjustable wood shelves.
- Lacquered Wood, Ebonized, Maple
- Width: 39.50"
- Depth: 19.75"
- Height: 36"
- Visible edge wear, cracking to lacquer finish, and nicks, commensurate with vintage.
- One door on one cabinet needs hinge adjustment and repair of plinth bottom.
Connect with a member of our team to discuss shipping & delivery options for this item.