Pair of Chinoiserie Chintz Upholstered Bergères
Chinoiserie style is a European interpretation of traditional Chinese arts. Pieces designed in this style often display a blend of European and Asian motifs and techniques.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- A pair of mid-century custom pole rattan bergères.
- The frame featuring triple pole arms and cross stretchers.
- Later painted in a high-gloss forest green finish.
- New ivory and green chintz pattern glazed cotton fabric with contrasting self welt trim.
- Loose box cushion and back cushion.
- The chair frames most likely by Ficks & Reed.
- Cotton Blend, Lacquered Wood
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 32"
- Arm Height: 22.50"
- Seat Heat: 16.50"
- Seat Depth: 22.50"
- A few areas on frame with traces of blue paint.
- Minimal sign of wear to upholstery.
- White mark to back of one chair.
Connect with a member of our team to discuss shipping & delivery options for this item.