- Furniture and Furnishings
- Lamps, Shades, Lighting & Hardware
- Home Accessories
- Tabletop & Entertaining
- Art & Mirrors
- One of a kind, Antique, & Vintage, Finds
- Outdoor Furniture & Garden
- Books & Gifts
- Interior Design & Decorating Consultation
- Capsule Clothing Collection
- The Ocean Reef Collection. Judith Ripka by Danielle Rollins
- Samples & Specials
Handwoven Iraca Swirl Placemat
Add a swirl of dashing blue color to your tabletop with these Handwoven Iraca Swirl Placemats. One of our favorite ways to style these pretty placemats is matched with our Navy Daisy Coaster and Shell Napkin Ring. Blue seems to always be a big customer favorite so we try to order as much as we can to give you lots and lots of seaside color inspired mix and match options.
These stunning and unique placemats are made by artisans from Usiacurí, a vibrant town on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Using a traditional technique that has been passed down through generations, the process begins by shaping a wireframe, over which they weave intricate patterns with Iraca palm. The result is an exceptionally detailed work of art that will elevate any table setting.
Item 100% handmade from natural fibers. Please allow for any color and sizing variations, or natural imperfections created during the hand making process.