- Furniture and Furnishings
- Lamps, Shades, Lighting & Hardware
- Home Accessories
- Tabletop & Entertaining
- Art & Mirrors
- One of a kind, Antique, & Vintage, Finds
- Outdoor Furniture & Garden
- Books & Gifts
- Interior Design & Decorating Consultation
- Capsule Clothing Collection
- The Ocean Reef Collection. Judith Ripka by Danielle Rollins
- Samples & Specials
Handwoven Red Coral Iraca Placemats
Lend your table space an effortlessly natural touch with these handwoven Red Coral Iraca Placemats. We love to pair these placemats with our Amalfitana Red Striped Dinner Plate and Lobster Napkin Ring. These placemats are our customer favorite and one of our our best sellers because it adds a sunny seaside flair to any table!
These stunning and unique placemats are made by artisans from Usiacurí, a vibrant town on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Using a traditional technique that has been passed down through generations, the process begins by shaping a wireframe, over which they weave intricate patterns with Iraca palm. The result is an exceptionally detailed work of art that will elevate any table setting.
This item is 100% handmade from natural fibers. Please allow for any color and sizing variations, or natural imperfections created during the hand making process.