Maitland Smith Tessellated Desk
First established in 1979 as a source for high-quality 17th and 18th century reproductions such as Chippendale-style mahogany dining suites, Maitland – Smith soon grew to offer a wide variety of antique and vintage-style furniture and accessories. Maintaining a fidelity to original inspirations, Maitland – Smith utilizes the same fine materials as the originals, including bronze, brass, porcelain, leather and gilt. Further, the brand has come to be known for its use of exquisite artistry, with many of its offerings featuring elaborate marquetry, intricate wood carving and hand-painted decoration — all completed using time-honored techniques and processes. Today, Maitland – Smith has continued to innovate through more modern-inspired collections as well as partnerships with top designers, such as Celerie Kemble, Tony Duquette and Susan Hable Smith.
- Mainland-Smith tessellated marble veneered desk.
- Louis XV style silhouette with cabriole legs and serpentine apron.
- Fitted with 1 center drawer and 2 conforming side drawers fitted with foliate handles.
- Finished on all 4 sides.
- Brand plaque to inside of center drawer.
- Stone, Wood, Bronze, Fossil stone
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 26"
- Height: 30"
- Knee Clearance Height: 23.50"
- Light wear throughout stone with no obvious scratches, chips or repairs.
- Pleasant patina to bronze mounts.
- Use appropriate wear to drawer Interiors.
Connect with a member of our team to discuss shipping & delivery options for this item.