The Super Bowl is all about fun, festive football— Some people dread entertaining because they think it is going to be a lot of work, but you can do easy and stylish entertaining!
These simple little ideas will keep you out of the kitchen in with the game and your guest. If you love a theme this is one of those times you can go all out! I chose a neutral theme- focusing on red, white & blue. After all, football is one of America’s favorite pastimes.
Who wants a lot to clean up? Here are a few easy to-set-up & easy to clean up ideas!
1. Table runner to look like football field markers—Paper Roll on top of your Super Bowl team favorite, a neutral color OR your home team color-no matter if they are actually playing!
2. You could go all out and do a green felt table cloth with white lines or even a roll of chalkboard paper!
5. Centerpiece with pizazz! Wheat grass with pennants, or an ivy topiary! Carnations of mums in the team colors. Helmets with flowers in! Any flowers in team colors—maybe an entire row of them– beer mugs!
6. Flatware rolled up in napkins & this adorable Super Bowl Commercial Bingo card. Free downloads make this easy & cheap fun!
- Keep things easy— slow cooker/crock pot-keeps the food warm & gets you out of the kitchen and in watching the game!
- Serve things you can make ahead, serve buffet style and that your guests can:
- Serve themselves
- Personalize things just the way they like it!
- Chili bar, cheese/jalapeno cornbread muffins, tortilla, chips and all the toppings
- Pigskins in a Blanket with gourmet mustards, relish, etc
- Potato bar-baked, mashed & fried—even sweet, something for everyone!
- Taco Take Out
- Slider Buffet -gourmet mini burgers, chicken strips, pulled pork
- Pizza –pizza peel
And of course, you can never go wrong with pizza. I mean, who doesn’t love a good slice? If you’re a Dallas local you must order from Campisi’s Pizza! You might have seen them recently in my latest TV segment, but they are by far a favorite of mine!
Here are a few more of my favorite party-perfect items from Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and more: